Book an Appointment
Send Us a Message
- MeetDr. Marsh Learn More
- Free Consultation Learn More
- Patient Forms Learn More
- FindUs Learn More
Welcome to Marsh Orthodontics
For more than 35 years, Marsh Orthodontics has provided the communities of Tampa, Brandon, and Riverview, FL (Florida), with state-of-the-art orthodontic care in a family-oriented, professional environment. Our mission is to deliver high-quality orthodontics in a caring manner, at an affordable price, and in an atmosphere that is enriching both to our patients and our staff. We believe that the orthodontic services we provide in creating beautiful, healthy smiles are a necessary part of improving the health and well-being of others.
- Dr. William Marsh and our excellent team of clinicians and office staff are dedicated to you, your smile, and your health. We are a patient-focused group of people, passionate about orthodontics, who are enthusiastic and committed in the care we provide.
- We offer individualized orthodontic treatments to meet your needs and goals with comfort and convenience in mind. In addition to traditional braces, we also provide In-Ovation® self-ligating braces, Clarity™ clear braces, Simpli5®, and Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen™ clear aligners.
- We want you to have a pleasant experience in our office from your first appointment to your last. Just some of the amenities you can enjoy include a large flat screen TV, multiple video games, puzzles and games, and more than 15 different current magazines and newspapers. Complimentary Wi-Fi is also available throughout the office.
- We are a trusted part of our community with a reputation for excellence and integrity based on the quality of our results and the customer service we provide. Dr. Marsh is deeply honored to have been the recipient of numerous awards and recognitions given to him by his fellow dentists and community organizations, including a 2011 “Business of the Year” Award from the DSI Black Pages Group.
We invite you to contact our Tampa office to schedule a complimentary consultation and tour of our newly remodeled 1927 Spanish-style building, located two blocks from the ramps to enter and exit Interstate 275. Let us welcome you into the Marsh Orthodontics family!